Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What horse?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My computer was invaded by an awful virus and had to be sent out to be repaired,...back online Yeah! Now to my horse dilema, what horse to buy....I love Penny and I love Kaya's horse but on the other hand are they capable of pulling the new sleigh for Samantha and Nellie...does anyone have that information ....I dont really like the new horse as much as the old ones.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I would get Step High because Kaya seems to belong on a horse.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Kaya's horse but will she be able to hook up to the new sleigh?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know because we don't own the sleigh or a horse yet.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, I have Felicity, Josefina, Samantha, Nellie, Kirsten, Kit, Molly, Addy and Kaya is on her way...with the new stuff coming out for Samantha and Nellie I wanted to make sure the sleigh would work with my horse of choice...I like Penny and Kaya's horse...maybe I should call the company they would probably be able to tell me...I am so excited about the upcoming Nellie collection I would hate to spend the money and not have it work....it is hard enough trying to keep up with all the new stuff....everytime I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...the road blocks go up and the construction crew keeps making my tunnel longer...lol.
    thanks
    Mary

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mary,

    I would go with Steps High! And yes, he can do well with the sleigh! how? remember Black Beauty... he was a black horse and he pulled sleds and carages. So SH will look great anywhere! plus, Kaya is on her way so that is another good reason. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ima AG Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Kaya does seem to belong on a horse, but do you have Felicity? Felicity had a big bond with Penney also... I bet that any of the horses may be hooked up to the sliegh, cuase they all look like they were built the same to me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •